Sunday, May 27, 2007

POTC: 3 ---- Ten Stars!!!

I'm never one to be overly critical of movies in any sense. I sit back and let things happen and for the most part I enjoy just about every movie I see. Including every video on the VHS Show. However, even with my laid back view on watching films, I can say for sure that if you don't like this movie you just aren't normal.

I'm an avid pirate fanatic. I actually use to work on a "pirate ship" where a boat was built to look just like an old ship and we use to do charter trips taking kids on a pirate adventure to battle other pirates and find treasure. Needless to say pirates rule, and I've been waiting for this movie ever since the last scene of the 2nd when Captain Barbosa came down the stairs and asked about the Pearl. I've been counting the seconds for this and I was not let down in any way shape or form.

I wore my pirate costume to the theater and was the only one there dressed up, so I got some cheers as I walked in. It was pretty funny =P

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!

*******************************************************************

No comments: