Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alas, Darkfall

I've stopped playing officially. Haven't been on in a long time but I wasn't quite sure yet if I was going to stop completely. I came to the decision that the career comes first and I really just don't have the capacity anymore to do both and give it my all. I can't play casually, it's not in my wiring. In Shadowbane I didn't have much of a job so it was totally fine to defend the city until 7am 5 nights a week. Can't do that stuff anymore though and keep up with life around it. I might come back later in the year but most likely not.

My account is spoken for already, sorry!

2 comments:

AlienWebguy said...

Way to be psyched for 5 years for a game that you played for a week then quit. Oh well. We all grow up some time. I think you made the right choice bro.

JayG said...

Hey now, 2 months man!